Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Awesome In This Place (additional verses)

Original words and music: Awesome In This Place; David Billington. C. 1992 Integrity's Hosanna! Music.

As I come into your presence, past the gates of praise,
into your sanctuary, till we're standing face to face.
I look upon your countenance, I see the fullness of your grace,
and I can only bow down and say: "You are Awesome in this place, Mighty God.
You are awesome in this place, Abba Father.
You are worthy of all praise, to you our lives we raise
You are awesome in this place, Mighty God."

He came humbly as a servant; born of flesh, our King
To purchase our redemption, he became sin's offering.
I contemplate the birth of Christ; behold the fullness of God's grace.
And I can only bow down and say, "You are Awesome in this place…

For the wise men came to worship; men and angels sing.
Humanity had waited; salvation God would bring.
His Covenant of grace is born; behold the fullness of God's face.
So let us humbly bow down and say; "You are Awesome in this place…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I stumbled onto this site and I think you write really inspiring and God centred lyrics. Thank God for your gift!